1 / Site editor
25a, boulevard Grande-Duchesse Charlotte
Tel. +352 26 63 10
Share Capital 112 500 € - RCS B177005
Establishment permit No. 10052997/0
2 / Responsible for publication
3 / Website Hosting
7, rue Jean Fischbach
Z.A. am Bann
L-3372 Leudelange - Luxembourg
Tel. +352 26 34 09 09 1
4 / Intellectual Property
The wormsetcie.com website is the full property of Phoramm Sàrl, which holds the exclusive rights relating to both the industrial property (trademarks, logos, etc.) and to the intellectual property: ownership of the copyright of the general structure of the wormsetcie.com website and all its contents (texts and images).
Consequently, in accordance with the legal provisions in force in Luxembourg, any representation, reproduction, modification, denaturing and / or exploitation of the wormsetcie.com website or its contents, in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior authorisation of Phoramm Sàrl, constitutes an act of copyright infringement, and is therefore prohibited.
Any unauthorised use of the wormsetcie.com website or its content renders the user liable and may entail criminal and civil proceedings on the basis of the infringement of copyrights.
- Distinctive signs
Phoramm Sàrl is the owner of the trademarks, logos, company names, abbreviations or trade names containing the term Worms and appearing on the site.
All representations and / or reproductions and / or partial or total exploitation of these distinctive signs are therefore prohibited and constitute trademark infringements, in application of the laws, treaties and regulatory texts governing intellectual property in Luxembourg and the Benelux.
- Hypertext links
The hyperlinks used within the wormsetcie.com website, and which point towards other websites and in general to any existing resources on the Internet, do not engage the responsibility of Phoramm Sàrl.
Users of the wormsetcie.com website are prohibited from inserting hypertext links into the website without the prior consent of Phoramm Sàrl.
Users are also not permitted to use the "framing" technique in order to make the content of the wormsetcie.com site accessible without the express prior authorisation of Phoramm Sàrl.
The user is informed that during his visits to wormsetcie.com, cookies may be installed automatically on the navigation software. A cookie is a block of data that does not identify the user but is used to record information relating to the navigation of the user on the site. The purpose of these cookies is to make the navigation on the site more fluid. The user has the right to access, withdraw and modify the personal data communicated by means of cookies under the conditions indicated below. However, for technical reasons, disabling cookies may restrict user access to wormsetcie.com. The nominative information concerning the user is intended purely to facilitate use of the wormsetcie.com website.
- Data base
Users of the wormsetcie.com website acknowledge the rights of Phoramm Sàrl over all or part of the databases available on its website.
Consequently, any extraction, use, storage, reproduction, representation or conservation, directly or indirectly, partially or totally, qualitatively or quantitatively, of the content of the databases accessible on the wormsetcie.com site, committed by permanent or temporary transfer onto any other support of the said databases, and whatever the technical procedure put in place, including by hypertext links, is strictly prohibited.
The use of the databases accessible on the wormsetcie.com website is strictly limited to personal use.
5 / National Commission for Data Protection - CNPD (Luxembourg)
Reply, dated 6 November 2013, from the CNPD to Phoramm Sàrl's application for registration: "Where there is only the collection and recording of identification data necessary to contact the persons concerned, any processing is exempt from the duty to notify under Article 12 (3) (g) of the (amended) Law of 2 August 2002 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data."
Person responsible for data processing: Christian Lebailly.
In accordance with the European regulation n ° 2016/679 / EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018 and known under the acronym GDPR), the aim of this charter is to inform the user of the site www.wormsetcie.com about the nature of the personal information collected during navigation, the manner in which it is collected and protected and of the user’s related rights.
Two types of data are collected:
-information that the user communicates when filling in the download or contact forms, and
-information deposited on the user’s terminal (computer, smartphone or tablet) during navigation (see Chapter 3 - Cookies).
1 / Voluntary disclosure of personal data
In general, the user can visit www.wormsetcie.com without having to provide any personal information.However, the user may be required to indicate his last name, first name and e-mail address on two forms offered on the website www.wormsetcie.com:
• one that allows him to download the PDF version of a document (archive or image) that he has selected,
• and one through which he can contact the publisher.
A. Download form
This file is linked both to the button "Download the PDF", which is placed under the text of the archives available on the site, and also to the icon, which appears, either when the cursor passes over images viewable in the "Iconography" section ( when they are viewed using a computer), or below these images (when they are viewed using a smartphone or tablet).
B. Contact form
This module is available at the following address: https://www.wormsetcie.com/en/contact.
C. How these forms are used
The data collected are used to:
• identify the documents and images that have generated users' interest - and consequently, which components or topics in the history of the Maison Worms are of interest to them,
• alert us to any research being conducted on the history of Worms & Cie or its former subsidiaries,
• ensure the protection of the intellectual property rights of Phoramm Sàrl with respect to the content that is downloaded,
• respond to requests for the reproduction of documents and images accessible on the site in the event of publication by third parties,
• collect information (archives, photos, testimonies ...) on the history of the Maison Worms,
• establish contact with a user who wishes to obtain additional information or who has a particular request.
Moreover, the contact form allows the user to exercise his right of access to the data concerning him.
By providing his name, first name and e-mail address, the user expressly accepts that this information will be processed by the person in charge of the publication, in particular, and by Phoramm Sàrl, in general (see below).
D. Collection and safeguarding of information
The personal data that the user has provided by completing the download form are listed in a file saved at the headquarters of Phoramm Sàrl, Luxembourg, on the computer of the person in charge of the publication. The contact form is linked to the latter’s professional email.
Access to users' personal data is strictly limited to the person responsible for the publication in particular and to Phoramm Sàrl in general.
By way of exception, Nvision SA t has technical access to the data as technical administrator and web host. Nvision SA only processes data that come within the scope of its mission and Nvision SA has undertaken to perform these tasks in accordance with the GDPR regulations and with this charter.
The person in charge of the publication, in particular, and Phoramm Sàrl, in general, undertake:
• not to sell, rent, assign or make accessible to third parties the personal data of users, except when obliged to do so by a judicial authority in very specific cases (for example threats against national security for example),
• and to implement all necessary means to ensure that these data remain confidential and are securely conserved.
E. Retention period of information collected
Unless expressly requested by a user, personal data will be destroyed after completion of the processing for which it was collected.
F. Access to information collected
In accordance with the European regulation n ° 2016/679 / EU, the user is informed that he has a right of access, rectification and deletion of the personal data which he has recorded on the download or contact forms available on the site www.wormsetcie.com. The user also has the possibility to limit or oppose the processing of data concerning him, if there are legitimate reasons to do so.
It is stipulated that:
• in addition to the information that the user has indicated, the data over which he can exercise his rights under the GDPR concern the list of archives he has downloaded,
• in so far as the information collected via the download or contact form relates exclusively to the history of the Maison Worms and the user’s interpretation thereof, the right of portability or transfer of data collected to another user is prohibited,
• the exercise of rights under the GDPR may be subject to the production of a valid proof of identity (in particular to guard against the risk of transmitting personal data to a pirated e-mail address).
Please send your request to the person responsible for data processing
• by post to Phoramm Sàrl, 25, boulevard Grande-Duchesse Charlotte - L-1331 Luxembourg
• by email to email@example.com
Your request will be processed within one month from the day you make the request (section 12.3 of the GDPR).
G. Right to be forgotten and intellectual property right
It is expressly stated that any user, whose personal data has been deleted, is not exempted from the obligation to indicate in quotation marks all quotations extracted from documents or contents coming from the site www.wormsetcie.com nor from mentioning the copyright ©www.wormsetcie.com with reference to the said quotations, or in the legend of images downloaded or extracted from the site www.wormsetcie.com.
Failure to comply with these obligations will result in legal action.
2 / Cookies
The GDPR states in article 30 that "natural persons may be associated [...] with online identifiers such as IP addresses and cookies or other identifiers [...]. These identifiers may leave traces that, especially when combined with unique identifiers and other information received by the servers, can be used to create profiles of individuals and to identify these individuals."
A cookie is, in fact, information deposited on the hard disk of the user's computer, smartphone or tablet by the server linked to its browser or by a third party server. It contains several data: the name of the server which deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date.
As cookies are managed by the browser, the user can configure their preferences. For more information on enabling and disabling cookies, refer to the relevant pages of Microsoft, Mozilla, Safari or Google.
The website www.wormsetcie.com utilises to two types of cookies:
• those necessary for its operation,
• those which permit audience analysis.
It should be noted that the website www.wormsetcie.com does not use advertising cookies since advertising is absent, nor cookies related to a social network since www.wormsetcie.com is not present on any of them.
B. Cookies necessary for the operation of the site
These files make it possible and more effective to consult the site, adapt the display to the preferences of the user's terminal and ensure its security. Deleting them prevents normal navigation; it is therefore recommended to accept them.
C. Cookies necessary for visitor analysis (Google Analytics)
As the most popular tool for processing Internet user data, Google Analytics provides website owners with "an in-depth, real-time view of how their site is used". For more explanation, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Analytics.
This tool highlights which page was used to access the site, which pages were consulted subsequently, how the user interacted with the site and the length of time spent there, both page by page and in total. To do this, Google Analytics adds a tracking code to the pages of the website and logs each user using a unique identifier.
"Coupled with its enormous statistical insight into web users, Google Analytics can provide very specific segment information about demographic metrics such as age, gender, professional and private interests, geographic situation, and more." (See in French https://www.cookiebot.com/fr/google-analytics-rgpd.)
Visitor analysis of the website www.wormsetcie.com is carried out at a global level. The only statistical data gathered concern:
• the total number of single and / or recurrent connections at any time T, during a given year, or, more often, since the opening of the site to the public,
• the average consultation time and the bounce rate,
• the most-read pages,
• the geographical distribution of visitors.
Phoramm Sàrl certifies that all other criteria (age, sex, the professional and private interests of the user ...) are not taken into account in the analysis of the audience of www.wormsetcie.com.
Phoramm Sàrl undertakes that:
• the cookies deposited by Google Analytics are only used for the production of anonymous statistics and that they cannot be used to follow the navigation of the Internet users on other sites,
• the IP address used to geotag the user is not more accurate than the scale of the city; concretely, that the last two bytes of the IP address are deleted,
• cookies allowing Internet users and IP addresses to be traced are not retained beyond 14 months from the date of the first visit.
3 / Issuu